It starts again:
With the relaxing of the regulations in the catering trade, there are also relaxation for the implementation of events.
KREATIV Catering already dealt with the requirements of the legislation at the beginning of the pandemic.
We are in close contact with the local regulatory authorities and the DEHOGA industry association.
Our daily delivery to customers in the conference catering also gives us a wealth of practical experience.
We have already implemented the requirements of the federal and state governments here and have practiced them.
Now – as of May 28, 2020 – events are possible again.
Events can be carried out subject to conditions.
Let us celebrate events together again with KREATIV.
We take care of the hygiene guidelines for your event.
Trust us as you have trusted us so far!
We take care of that
Your location has to fulfill this, depending on how many guests you want to host.
A maximum of one person per started area of 5 square meters accessible to the public, provided seats are taken,
for standing events it is 10 square meters per person.
The number of participants must not exceed 100 (upper limit).
Participants are guests, not the service staff and other contributors (technology etc.)
- Ensure a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people, unless they live in one household or another household is explicitly permitted, or separation devices are installed
- Avoid personal close contacts (for example, shaking hands or hugging as a greeting)
- Comply with hygiene rules (hand washing, cough and sneeze etiquette),
- Provide hygiene articles, in particular disinfectants,
- Wear a mouth and nose cover if it is necessary in individual cases (the obligation to cover the regulations remains unaffected)
- Regular disinfection of hand contact surfaces (e.g. door handles)
- Regular intensive ventilation of rooms, preference for contacts outdoors
Buffets are generally allowed, but we recommend smart solutions from the grab & go area, because queues etc. are not allowed.
We offer dishes that are packed young, modern and environmentally conscious.
Your guests can gradually help themselves here.
For warm dishes, the food distribution can be handed out by our service team.
Our employees naturally wear a mouth and nose cover and latex gloves when handling food.
On our own behalf, we would like to add that our employees work in an environment in which the SARS-CoV-2 occupational safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
We look forward to your inquiries again.
In this sense: stay healthy
Your team from Kreativ Catering & Events